How to Export iCloud Contacts to Outlook 2016? – Learn Now
Summary: This article explains to you how to export iCloud contacts to Outlook 2016. Follow this write-up to find the best ways to migrate contacts from iCloud to MS Outlook.
iCloud is a cloud-based storage space that provides the facility to save different kinds of data items, photos, etc. It boasts of millions of users who are satisfied with the advanced features of the iCloud application. Whereas, MS Outlook is a popular email client that has an equally large or greater user base who have been using it for decades now.
Outlook can easily manage your emails, contacts, and other such data items. If you have a list of contacts saved up in iCloud, you can choose to move them to MS Outlook and access them. This way, it becomes easier to communicate with your colleagues. iCloud provides the option to export its contact list in vCard format that you can import directly to MS Outlook.
However, the limitation to this procedure is the inability of MS Outlook to accept more than one vCard contact file. You are only permitted to import one file at a time. To overcome this disadvantage, we have explained some tips and tricks in the next section.
How to Export iCloud Contacts to Outlook 2016?
The first of this procedure is to export contacts from iCloud. Do these steps:
- Sign in to iCloud(.)com with your login credentials.
- Select Contacts and click on the gear icon.
- Tap on Select All to mark all of your contacts.
- Click on the gear icon again & select Export vCard.
- Your iCloud contacts will now get copied in a vCard file.
Now, you can either choose to import them into Outlook 2016 using its inbuilt Import/ Export feature or use external software. The manual method will not be worth the time since you’ll be required to perform every step repeatedly. Therefore, the smartest way is to convert iCloud contacts into Outlook data files as shown below:
Steps to Export iCloud Contacts to Outlook 2016
- Install and run the SysTools vCard Importer software on your computer system. Now, click on Add File or Add Folder option as per the need.
Free Download Purchase Now
2. Browse the iCloud contact files we created in the previous steps. Add them to the user interface and preview all of its details.
3. Mark the contacts you desire to import into Outlook and choose the destination. The options available are: Existing MS Outlook File, New MS Outlook File, Default MS Outlook Profile.
4. Give a destination and click on the Export button.
Import Contacts to Outlook 2016
The next step to export iCloud contacts to Outlook 2016 is to import the Outlook data file into the MS Outlook email application. You have to use the Import/Export wizard for this purpose.
- Open MS Outlook on your computer and run it.
- Click on the File option from the top left corner.
- Now, choose Open & Export and select Import/Export.
- Select Import from another program or file > Next.
- Choose Comma Separated values and click on Next.
- In the next screen, browse your contact file > Next.
- Select the Contacts folder and choose Next.
- Match the custom fields & choose the Finish button.
Read More: Convert Microsoft Outlook Contacts to vCard
Users can now easily export iCloud contacts to Outlook 2016 or other versions of Outlook without worrying about their data safety. We have given a step-wise detailed guide explaining the ways to migrate contact lists from iCloud to Outlook. The software recommended above is the most secure utility often used by professionals.