Export Multiple vCards from Outlook 2019 in Smart Ways
Summary: Are you trying to export multiple vCards from Outlook? Here, in this article, we are going to explain methods that you can use to save the contacts from Outlook into the vCard file.
Outlook is a primarily used email client that provides one of the best facilities in the market to send and receive emails. Whereas, the vCard is the standard business card file format that can save all of your contact information including name, phone numbers, email IDs, home or office address, FAX, etc. You can also save the photograph of the contact owner.
“Hello! I am looking for ways to convert my Outlook contacts to the vCard format. I was facing some glitches with Outlook so I have removed it for now but exported its material into a data file. I don’t understand how to proceed further. Is there any way I can use to save the contacts into the business cards directly?”
If you too are having similar troubles, then refer to the solutions provided here in the next section.
How to Export Multiple vCards from Outlook?
If you have an orphan Outlook contacts file, then you must go for a specialized software designed for this purpose. The SysTools vCard Export software has bunch of plus points that make your task much easier as mentioned below:
Free Download Purchase Now
- Convert multiple contacts to vCard in bulk.
- Export damaged orphan, password-protected files.
- Convert all attributes and fields of these contacts.
- Maps the custom fields of the contacts automatically.
- Preserves the folder hierarchy and its structure.
- Supports Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and others.
- Can export even the deleted contacts.
- Capable of generating all vCard file versions (2.1, 3.0, 4.0)
- Option to merge all contacts in a single vCard file.
- No need to install Outlook on your system.
The working is quite simple which required you to install the tool and run it. Then, add PST contacts into it and preview its data. Next, choose the vCard file option, apply settings, browse a location to save them, and lastly click on Export.
Manual Way to Export Multiple vCards from Outlook
- Open MS Outlook and select the File option.
- Navigate to the contacts folder & select the contacts to save.
- Click on Home > Forward Contact & choose “As a Business card”.
- When the message window pops up, right-click on the attached contacts.
- Click on the Select All option, press Ctrl + C to copy them all.
- Finally, go to a folder where you want to save & select Ctrl + V.
The manual method is another way to perform this task. The only downside of this method is the need to install Outlook applications on your system. Situations might occur when Outlook crashes and leads to corruption of your data files sometimes permanently. To avoid any such problems, the automatic tool is the best way.
Related: Outlook Contacts not Showing on Android Phone
In this blog, we have provided solutions to export multiple vCards from Outlook. You can make vCard files of all versions and hence can move them into various email clients and other platforms that accept them. The software listed above comes with a free demo version that you can use to try out this tool. It promises to maintain data integrity and its safety without damaging any data.