How To Fix MS Outlook Error 0x80040115? Step by Step Guide
Sometimes, users confronted an unknown error code 0x80040115 in Microsoft Outlook account. This occurs when the user try to send and receive an email message in Outlook. At times, a user becomes helpless and start searching for an effective solution to fix sending reported MAPI error 0x80040115 as soon as possible. Don’t worry! Here, we come up with some handy and reliable approaches to repair Outlook error 0x80040115 in Windows without putting extra efforts. This error code can appear in Outlook user account in different ways like:
- It can occurs as a MAPI error 0x80040115
- As Sending Reported error (0x80040115) Outlook 2010 (or other specfic version)
- As error message: ‘Reported Outlook error “0x80040115” we can’t complete this because we can’t contact the server right now. Please try again later.’
So it is clear that, this Microsoft Outlook error code can occur in an email account due to many reasons. So, before moving forward in detail on Outlook error 0x80040115 solutions, first we will go through the some of the symptoms of this MAPI error in Outlook user account.
Common Symptoms of Outlook MAPI Error 0x80040115
There are some signs which notify a user, the occurrence of this sending reported Outlook error 0x80040115 in their account. Let’s take a quick look:
- Your local machine starts hanging and freezing sequentially.
- Torpid system performance
- You continuously get this error 0x80040115 code into your display
Possible Reasons for Outlook Error 0x80040115
There are so many causes behind the occurrence of corruption in a PST file which generates this Outlook error 0x80040115. Therefore, we are going to explain the solutions to resolve this outlook error in the oncoming segment. Simply, read all of them to avoid future uncertainties. Let’s have a look on the several issues related to inaccessibility of Microsoft Outlook account:
- Inappropriate installation of MS Outlook program in Windows OS.
- An email server problems can result in this sending reported error
- PST file is highly corrupted by virus or malware
- Conflicts occur in internet connectivity
- An oversized PST data file can also lead this Outlook error
- Any kind of internal system conflict
Resolve Outlook Error 0x80040115 Manually
After knowing the causes and symptoms of this MAPI Outlook error; now its time to learn how to fix Outlook error 0x80040115 manually. To do so, follow the free solutions explained below. All the three different approaches are discussed appropriately, and you just have to implement any of them. It will help you to get rid of this MS Outlook sending reported error 0x80040115 efficiently. Let’s get started:
Approach #1 Fix Outlook Error 0x80040115
- First of all, start your local machine and sign in as an Admin
- Then, go through the navigation and Start >> All
- Now, select Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools and then, choose System Restore.
- Subsequently, opt the option Restore my computer to an earlier time, in the new wizard and click on the Next button.
- Choose the latest system restore point from the restore point list then, click on the Next to proceed ahead.
- Here, you have to choose Next on the Confirmation wizard
- Lastly, after completion of successful restoration just, restart the desktop.
Approach #2 Repair Outlook Error 0x80040115
- Primarily, open the control panel utility and then, select Mail item.
- Now, hit a click on Show Profiles.
- Then, choose your profile and hit on Properties option.
- Hit on Email Accounts to proceed forward.
- Afterward, opt the Microsoft Exchange Server account and hit on Change.
- Hit on more settings in the dialog box which consisting a username or mailbox server.
- Here, in the MS Exchange dialog box, you have to hit on the security tab.
- Finally, opt the Encrypt data in between Outlook and MS Exchange checkbox option. Then, hit a click on OK to end up the process.
Approach #3 Use ScanPST.exe to Repair
- Initially, download ScanPST.exe utilityto fix Outlook 0x80040115 error code.
- Then, hit on the Scan button.
- After completion of the scanning process, you have to click on the Fix Errors button.
- At last, Restart your system to recognize the Outlook error code resolve or not.
Almost all Outlook users know, free Inbox repair utility (scanPST.exe) provided by Microsoft helps to repair Outlook PST related errors and issues. But, do not ignore the fact that, it has some constraints that affect the complete procedure badly. In these circumstances, you can have an alternative solution to resolve this Outlook error 0x80040115 issue instantly. Do not worry! You can fix Outlook MAPI error 0x80040115 easily. Simply, proceed to the next technique.
Perfect Solution to Repair Outlook Related Error
If you still confront this Outlook error 0x80040115, after performing the above-stated manual solutions, you need an expert solution. This occurs due to the corruption and damage in Outlook PST files. In this situation, you have to utilize a reliable and trusted sophisticated Outlook PST Repair software to resolve this error. This application is programmed with smart algorithms that provide a safe and secure recovery and repair process. This proficient tool can instantly repair damaged PST file of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 with both minor and major corruption simultaneously. Moreover, this tool comes with an understandable interface. So, any type of user either a geek or a non-geek can implement the process without taking any external help. This software does not have any kind of compatibility issues. It supports all Windows OS and make use of PST files from all MS Outlook Versions. Use this best PST Repair Tool to fix Outlook 0x80040115 via visiting its official page.
Time to Sum Up
Hope that, you might get rid of your Outlook error 0x80040115 by performing the steps mentions above write-up. Mainly, in this blog, we mentioned the top techniques to resolve the most commonly asked query such as how to fix sending reported Outlook MAPI error 0x80040115 code. Simply, go thoroughly to the entire post to learn more. If you have any further doubts talk with the support team.