One Stop Solution To Fix Outlook Email Error Messages Instantly
“I confront an Outlook email error messages such as Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you still receive this message, then you need to contacts your server admin or Internet service provider. Now, I am ready to work with you to fix this Outlook issue. Please suggest me an appropriate solution to resolve Outlook error messages. Thanks.”
As per the above-stated scenario, there is end number of users are getting tired of being confronting the Microsoft Outlook email error messages. So, with the help of this article, we are going to provide the effective resolution of Outlook email messages error and error code manually. Mainly, we considered top 3 Outlook email errors and their solution altogether. Go thoroughly to the complete write-up to know more.
Error #1: The Attempted Operation Failed. An Object Could Not Be Found
This error is commonly encountered by the Outlook users while they clicking on Send / Receive option. It is also known as Outlook reported an error (0x8004010f). However, this error is faced by the Microsoft Outlook 2013 and Microsoft Outlook 2010 versions users only. It may occur in other versions of the Outlook application when a user configured Microsoft Outlook profile with the Exchange Server.
Reasons & Resolution – Occurrence of Outlook Email Error Messages
There are following reasons behind the occurrence of this Outlook error.
Corrupted MS Outlook Profile
When Microsoft Outlook account get corrupted or inaccessible, it is clear that, the major issues is related with Outlook PST file. The best manual solution to fix Outlook PST file corruption is to use Inbox Repair tool. It fix minor corruption in PST data file.
Solution: Initially, navigate to the Windows Control Panel >> Mail >> Mail Setup >> Show Profiles >> Add.
- Now, generate a new MS Outlook profile, add your email account to it
- In this last step, open Outlook with your newly create the profile and then try to send the message again
Error #2: The Operation Timed Out Waiting For A Response From The Receiving ‘POP’ Server
When a user tries to send email messages then they will get his error message such as The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving server.
Causes Behind Outlook Error
There are so many reasons behind this Microsoft Outlook email error messages. Some of them are mentioned below. Have a look:
Primarily, a user is not properly connected to the Internet or a network also. And your mail server is impermanently unavailable.
- Account settings are incorrect
- User profile in MS Outlook is highly damaged
- Configuration of the AV utility is inappropriate
Resolution- Methods to Fix Outlook Issue
If you need to repair this error then re-create the email account. Follow the below-stated steps to do so:
- Initially, stop using Outlook application.
- Then, hit on Start, and choose Settings, then click on Control Panel.
- Here, double click on Mail, after that select E-mail Accounts.
- Select the e-mail account name, afterward hit on Remove.
- At last, re-create the email account properly.
Error #3: Outlook is Unable to Connect to The Proxy Server
Mainly, these Microsoft Outlook email error messages is trigger when a user trying to send or receive emails from Outlook, through a proxy server.
Root Causes Behind Outlook email Error Codes
Behind the occurrence of this tiresome error, there are so many reasons. Two of them we are listed below.
- The authority of certification might not be trustworthy at the root.
- The basic need of (CA) certification authority for connecting to the server.
Method to Repair Outlook Error
There are some steps are explained below to resolve this Outlook email error messages in an efficient manner.
- First of all, in the certificate dialog box hit on the Install Certificate.
- Then, check the option in Following Store such as Place All Certificate.
- Afterward, choose Browse to proceed forward.
- Here, choose Trusted Root Certification Authorities and hit on OK button.
- Lastly, click on Next after that Finish option to end this procedure.
What’s Next? If Manual Gets Failed?
As we all know, that the all free solutions are consisting number of limitations. So, the users are looking for an alternative to repair Outlook email error messages. With the help of this prominently used Outlook PST Repair software, you can easily fix all kind of Outlook related issues and errors instantly. Mainly, it furnishes an amazing and user-friendly interface to the users. So, all the users either they are technical experts or novice can avail it without any hassle. This PST File Repair utility can decrypt and remove SMIME & OpenPGP encryption from Outlook email messages in a PST file. The tool can recover deleted emails from Outlook PST file.Moreover, it supports all versions of Windows OS and Microsoft Outlook PST files in it.
Time to Summing Up
This write-up emphasizes on the best solution to fix multiple Microsoft Outlook email error messages. The software discussed in the blog is a standalone utility to fix all Outlook PST file issues without any hindrance. Moreover, this application is capable enough to provide you the satisfactory result at the end.